吉林体彩十一选五 www.6yyxf.com What motivates you to try to be better than the day you were before?
1. I don’t have time for a jobless nerd. - My ex girl friend (One sided love)
2. Mr. Shovan, your resume doesn't match our requirements. -My interviewer
3. Huh… these days unemployed people like you are more busy than employed men.- One of my friends
4. Don’t worry, son. High paying jobs are not for average students. Choose an ordinary job to earn your bread and butter.- Relatives
5.I can’t depend on my son. He is irresponsible. -My father
6.You simply did not convince your audience in presentation. That is so frustrating. -My University teacher
7.My 13 years old cousin writes better than you. First learn English Grammar, then write. -One of my haters
8.Look, his English accent is peculiar. It's so pathetic that these weird people have been admitted in the university? -An audience of my university presentation
9.Shovan, writing and inspiring people is a waste of time. Nothing will change. -My colleague
10.Shovan, you have a severe lack of creativity. -My boss
I work long hours like a maniac every day. These things motivate me every single minute to try to be better than I was the day before.
获得2.2k好评的回答@Arya K Suresh：
Ok…Now I will give you my answer(s)
1.The past cannot be changed. The future is yet in your power.
2.Work until you no longer have to introduce yourself.
3.You don't have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.
4. Every morning you have two choices: continue to sleep with your dreams or wake up and chase them.
5. Someone is happy with less than what you have.
6. Study so hard so that one day your school will invite you as chief guest.
Whenever I see all these quotes, I will go on to work more and more for my dreams..
Now , you too
Take your dreams seriously
Stop wishing start doing
Don't stop when you are tired. Stop when you are done.