782. Well done! You are always doing a good job!
783. We’re planning a tour to Italy this summer.
784. Were there any letters for me this morning?
785. Why isn’t Mrs. Lee’s cat catching the mice?
786. Your English is improving little by little.
787. Could you tell me where I can wash my hands?
788. Do you have any plans for the long weekend?
789. He decided to bring a suit against his boss.
790. He devoted his life to the study of science.
791. He had to choose between death and dishonor.
792. His previous attempts had been unsuccessful.
793. I determined that nothing should be changed.
794. I don’t think it will lead to a good result.
795. I have 4 books and 2 magazines to check out.
796. I think I’ve filled in everything correctly.
797. I’m not sure whether I have locked the door.
798. It took him a little time to fix that watch.
799. My father is at home looking for the ticket.
800. Not until last week did I get a work permit.