762. He does exercises every day in the morning.
763. How do I control myself? I can’t calm down.
764. I dig songs and I like pop music very much.
765. I’d like to cash a traveler’s check please.
766. I’d like to pick sea shells this afternoon.
767. It’s odd that they didn’t reply our letter.
768. John seldom gets together with his friends.
769. Many people have been out of work recently.
770. Please give my best regards to your family.
771. Some people have compared books to friends.
772. The bat together with the balls was stolen.
773. The color of her dress suits her very well.
774. The days get longer and the nights get shorter.
775. The dress doesn’t fit her. She is too thin.
776. The examination put a lot of stress on him.
777. The mother sat the child at a little table.
778. There is some difference between the twins.
779. They insisted on staying rather than going.
780. Trust me, the game is really worth playing.